It starts with us
When you join the Chico Peace and Justice Center you are committing yourself to a growing community of peacemakers. We express this commitment in many ways, but at the core is a desire to change the world for the better through nonviolent activism.
Our activism happens at the local, national, and global levels, but it starts here in Chico with the work of people like you! Here are a few ways membership in the Center can help you make a difference:
- Free nonviolent activist trainings
- Free or reduced-price entry to speaker series, peace parties, and more
- Eligibility for scholarships toward travel and lodging at protest events and peace conferences
- Checkout privileges from our Activist Library
- Use of our Activist Toolbox supplies for protests and outreach
Our shoestring operation is dependent on the generosity of our supporters! For just $1.50 per week you can join at the Household level.
Become a monthly sustainer and keep the Center running smoothly all year-round!